Saturday, June 23, 2007

Chuch Noblock

We've been going through some boxes of Peter's old stuff, sorting for things we want to keep. Here's an entry from a journal he kept when he had just turned eight. I wasn't much into sports at the time and he had just discovered the joys of baseball the summer before. For that particular day it's the only thing he wrote.

I believe these days the "comed down" would be spelled "calmed down". By the way Peter is seriously thinking about changing majors and schools from Statistics at Winona to Surveying at St. Cloud. Anybody know any surveyors who might have words of wisdom?

I know I haven't been posting much lately but I think maybe I'll get more down soon: for example, finish the Yukon trip and get back to work on the Stynsberg slide scans.

No comments: