Thursday, June 08, 2006

Failure

Some of you may have noticed my failed attempt at trying to post a slide show on here last night. It was dismal... It was a slide show of Alyssa's open house and graduation. I have since deleted it and posted the pictures at Flickr. By the way, Flickr seems to be a good way to go. It's pretty easy and one can post up to 20MB a month. However, it ended up putting my pictures in reverse order and I haven't yet figured out how to change the order. Hopefully, this link will get you there. We had a couple other cameras snapping pictures also so I'll probably add some more pictures later.

5 comments:

Dancelot said...

Yay it worked! I tried commenting earlier regarding the failure of the slide show, but blogspot was down.

Congratulations Alyssa.

North High gave kids the option of opting out of the graduation exercises. Peter quickly and gladly opted out.

northberger said...

Graduation... and especially the Open House are huge around here. The women start finding jobs for the husbands to do around the house a full year ahead of time to begin preparing for the open house.

grandmajean said...

we've been there quite a few times. I tried to comment earlier and couldn't either. The site decided to be down when I wanted to write an update on our Pastor. I will do that at a later date. it's fun to see these pictures since we couldn't be there.

ms said...

The Flickr slide show was great!! Wish we could have been there. Congratulations.

Here is the question everyone always asks you your whole life. What are you going to be when your grow up?

DeanTheBean said...

Congrats Alyssa