Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Leap of Faith

This is the closes I've come to guessing. But that group lower right is a group of Bethany people, and I'm thinking they should be in the Church Directory no less than four years later. So. . .I'm guessing the lowest lady on the right is Mrs. W.R. Johnson. I vaguely remember the face, but I have no memories or connections to her. Can anybody help me out here? Who is she?

And. . .this is even more of a guess. . .the lady to the north of Mrs. VanRossum could be Mrs. Wilmot. She was also off my radar screen. Does anyone have a memory or connection to her?

2 comments:

DeanTheBean said...

The lady on the lower right does appear to have the parted hair like Mrs. Johnson, so you could be right. I have no idea who she is, but she does look familiar...

The lady to the north of Mrs. VanRossum could be Mrs. Wilmot... or perhaps... Grandma Berquist??

Dancelot said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Even I don't think it's really Mrs. Wilmot. But I tried.