Thursday, July 12, 2007

Digital Photography



Our old computer was slowly dying so we took all of the old pictures out of it and put them into our laptops. When we were finished we found out there were 11,318 pictures since November of 2002! I like digital photography. Lois Ann has windows vista on her computer and they have a pretty handy photo editing program for fixing up many mistakes so there is no such thing as a bad photo anymore.










Holly and Christoffer are taking a picture. Some of the pictures were theirs.












This is a selfish picture. The self-timer took the photo. We hiked up Summit Creek trail on the Monday before the 4th.

How many photos do you all have since going digital?

2 comments:

greg said...

I haven't gone digital yet and my old camera just isn't working properly, so I'm really feeling out of it. I hardly ever take a picture anymore. A couple more paychecks into my new job (which I really like)((REALLY))and I might afford a digital camera. Did I mention, I probably did, that I've been at my new job for almost two weeks now, and it's going great.

Dancelot said...

Hey Greg!!! Don't leave us standing here. What's the new job that you like so much?

By the way it's now confirmed that Peter is changing direction and now planning to become a GEOMATICIAN. That's the fancy term for the degree that makes you qualified to be a surveyer. It's kind of fun to watch someone in the process of finding the job they think is there for them.