Friday, January 09, 2009

Somebody Missing Something?


I said before, I'm scanning old photos. In a box of Mom and Dad's old photos I came across what appears to be brother Mark's Social Security Card. So I was wondering if Mark noticed anything missing? According to the card, your current address is 1711 East 5th. The directions on the card say this is to be placed in a safe deposit with all your other valuables. It looks to me like there is the card you're supposed to keep on your person at all times and there is this card that is to be carefully secured. Hmmmmm I wonder where my card is?

4 comments:

Dancelot said...

By the way I forgot to use our camera either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. If the Holiday is to be commemorated here, it will need to be from someone else. I know, for example, that Paul and Faith had and used a camera at the gathering at Carlsons on Christmas Day.

ms said...

I'll try to post some photos from our Christmas soon. By the way i think i have my SS card. It would be really bad to forget where it is when you become 62 right when you are losing your memory.

grandmajean said...

I found my social security card in an old purse (I thought I had lost the card) and promptly lost it again! Let's see, I think I'm only 54 so I guess I'm getting old, too. Perhaps if I would go through some paperwork that doesn't go away I could find it.

Anonymous said...

Mine is in my wallet. I was applying for jobs recently and many places want proof that you actually have a ss card.
By the way I have started giving piano lessons as a livelihood. So far so good, I just need many more students to make it profitable.
Greg