Saturday, April 08, 2006

Hockey vs. Lacrosse

I just went to Mark's Alaska to view the damage. I think Mark is playing too much hockey. What does Lois Ann think? During spring break the boys and I went to watch The Swarm at the Xcel Energy Center. I had no idea how violent Lacrosse is! I'm not just talking fist fights and bodies sprawled writhing in agony but the general flow of the game full of slams and checks and sticks swinging wildly. Makes hockey look like a knitting club.
By the way for the last few days I've been having trouble posting to the blog. Even today, it would not let me include a picture of the lacrosse game. Anybody else having trouble? I'm not even sure if it will let me post this. Here goes. . .

2 comments:

northberger said...

I want to see the picture. As a temporary band-aid email the picture to me and I'll post it to the blog.

ms said...

I have had trouble with posting photos before. Below i tried to get the four pictures to all go side by side but they wouldn't work. Also, it seems that during times when lots of people may be posting google might get bogged down and the photos won't go through. Maybe google needs to rework their sight to allow a little more design flexibility.