Sunday, May 20, 2007

Wildlife


I was walking to the front door a few days ago and didn't even see this moose until Holly asked if i saw the moose in the yard!








Here she is by the picnic table so you can get an idea of the size.








This animal is a little smaller. It is a muskrat in the pond back in the woods. I stood real still and it swam up close because of curiosity.






I have seen quite a few wild current bushes around the garden and woods. They grow around decaying stumps and wood.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way, Uncle Al and Aunt Dorothy. If you read this, you'd be welcome to comment, too. I'm a contributor and the blog forgot who I am.

Anonymous said...

I just wrote a few minutes ago and it Doesn't appear that it published. My comment to Mark, I really appreciate the wildlife. I get excited when I see deer at our wildlife area and ducks under our feeder. We enjoy our baby finches and robins in nests on the house. I'm hoping Gwyndolyn and Rhiannyn become wildlife lovers, too.

ms said...

Tonight i went to the pond and a duck flew off, probably scared. Also there was a second muskrat that was quite a bit fatter. Maybe a mother?