Friday, February 27, 2009

Another Guess-The-Date


I'm getting close to the end of my scanning of old photos, and I've saved the worst for last - the photos where I'm not at all sure what year they were photographed. Here's a batch I'm hoping someone can help me with.


Judging by the ages of the kids I was guessing these photos were taken the summer of 1989 to 1990


But on the back of one of the photos mom wrote "Steve is 40!" That would mean August of 1986.



Here are photos that I am pretty sure are of Heidi and Ryan in 1986. So I'm thinking the photos can't be from 1986 right?

4 comments:

grandmajean said...

Hi guys, I think we must be overwhelmed with life at times. There isn't a lot of response lately. Patti Huff invited me to be her friend on Facebook. I registered but said I wouldn't go on the site very often because of the time it takes. I don't like to take the time to go on the computers for hours on end.

These pictures could have been from July of 1986 when Dad died. The picture of Heidi is from 1986 when she was in kindergarten. I believe the school took our children's pictures in about February of their school year. Ryan would have been 4 years old when Dad died.

grandmajean said...

Another comment...I suppose this could have been Stephen's birthday celebration with water balloons. I don't see any other families in these pictures.

ms said...

Jean you ought to ask to be Heidi Quick's friend and then you can see lots of photos of Emery.

grandmajean said...

I'll try to make time in the near future. We'll see! It is fun to communicate, though, because we would hardly know each other, otherwise.