Sunday, September 10, 2006

Mt. Marathon, Seward


On Labor Day Holly, CBS, and i hiked up the back side of Mt Marathon. It was a nice hike that seemed to be easier to climb than the front side that they race up on the 4th of July. Most of Holly's pictures turned out nicer than mine.












Here is how you take selfish self portraits. You set the camera on a rock after hitting all the right combinations for the timer on the back. Notice Christoffers rain hat.













I was eating blueberries and the darker service berries that covered the ground.

3 comments:

northberger said...

I love the berry picture. I think I'll use it as my background for a few days.

Dancelot said...

Oops. I didn't zoom in, until I read Paul's comment, and didn't appreciate what I was seeing. Thanks.

DeanTheBean said...

What are we s'posed to notice about Christopher's rain hat??