Saturday, October 04, 2008

How Time Flies

Isn't it amazing how time flies? This fun day was already three months ago! Ya'll enjoying Autumn? Remember, this was the Fourth!
Those of you who know I was laid off in August will be happy to know that I'm on the job again at another place. Trying out the graveyard shift this time. It's an adjustment! I did enjoy my month off as much as I could, contemplating the color of my parachute, or if I had one! It's also good to know we really do have a Provider. We learn Who we really trust in these times. God is GOOD!

3 comments:

Dancelot said...

With the current economic crisis, I am remined of Jesus' question regarding where we lay up and store our "treasure". This might be a time that challenges our trust in His words.

grandmajean said...

wow, Greg, you remind me of a good friend of ours that got laid off several times. Glen always landed another job...and now he is retired and giving his time at church on the property. God's best to you.

DeanTheBean said...

Glad to hear you got another job! I've been thinking about you...