Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yep, It's Aaron Espe

MPR has three radio stations in The Cities - Classic, News/Talk and Contemporary/Alternative. I've been listening to the contemporary station lately. A lot of it I don't like but once in awhile I hear something that really grabs me. When that happens I find out who it is and I check them out on the internet and I frequently go to ITunes and purchase a song (for 99 cents). That's how I came upon Aaron Espe. It was only later that I noticed he is from Roseau. You can hear an interview and two songs he did in the MPR studios here. I especially like the second song about a vacation his family took to Disney World. As long as I've started, I think I'll do some more posts about other songs that I heard and liked.

1 comment:

disciplezone said...

When i saw this i thought "don't we 'know' his parents, then i saw he was from Rozo! Then i was trying to remember his parents' names. Sounds like a nice guy with talent. Thanks for sharing. I think his parents were seniors when we were freshmen, so they were just acquaintances and now vague memories.