Saturday, December 02, 2006

The e Round Robin

The e Round Robin
This is a lazy, and cheap way to contact you, Mark. I tried to forward Amy's urgent prayer request for her visa to you on your new email addresss but it came back. I wrote it down as mstyns@gmail.com. Is that correct?
By the way, our friends that I told you about that are moving to Alaska, are interested in looking you up. He may call you in a week or so. If you receive a call from Dan and Stephanie Overland, you'll know that is the couple I told you about. Their ministry sounds exciting! He may not be able to contact you by email if I gave him the wrong address.
your sis,
Jean

2 comments:

northberger said...

Speaking of friends in your neighborhood - have you run into Joel or Deidre Jensen yet? I think one of them may be teaching in Kenai.

ms said...

That is the right email also the old hotmail still works also. Have not heard from your friends yet.