Friday, December 15, 2006

Paul's first post using the new beta

Happy Birthday Greg... "but more importantly" it looks like I'm able to post with this new beta version. :)

I appreciated Mark's posting of the old Christmas cards last year. There are a number of people who don't quite make the cut for our annual Christmas card - business contacts, politicians, etc. But, at the same time, one would like to do something more than a mere "Merry Christmas". This is where these old cards come in so handy. Simply email these old cards to these acquaintances and everybody's happy. I'm emailing the above card this year.

5 comments:

ms said...

I'm wondering if Dad had a timer on his camera to take this photo, or who took the picture? Everyone is smiling except Paul. What were you thinking?

ms said...

How did you get your website on wikpedia? Did you submit the article or did someone else write it?

Anonymous said...

That was my first posting to Wikipedia. It's been there a couple weeks now.

DeanTheBean said...

Trivia for Paul:

There are a couple word programs on the radio that I catch from time to time: "Says You" and "A Way with Words".

The other day on "Says You" they asked the meaning of the word "cruciverbalist".

Anonymous said...

Is "A Way With Words" still on? I used to listen to it occasionally but my link for it stopped working a couple months ago.

I'll have to Google "Says You"...