Saturday, December 09, 2006

Here's my first beta post

Here's my post. I had to go through a process to sign up on the beta blog and agree to some contractual stuff that I didn't read very closely, but it wasn't too hard. Start by going to the Blogger Dashboard...

It looks like they have made it easier to do some things like:
  • different font type and sizes
  • different colored text But you have to be careful what colors you choose. Some of them don't work well with our blog template. We might consider a new template with a white background...
  • It's easier to add images! After you upload your image, you can move it around by just dragging it! And they've hidden all the messy html code for the image!

We finished butchering and packaging our last pig today. Slaughtering turkeys and pigs may sound gruesome and indeed the kill is always difficult to do. But other than the actual kill, the rest is enjoyable because we always have volunteers helping out and it becomes a community event with lots of conversation.


2 comments:

ms said...

looks like the blog worked for you OK thanks for trying.

Dancelot said...

I think I need to be re-invited. Perhaps it's because I already have a Google account for the two blogs I already created in beta version. When I try to post it sends me to the two sites I created.

1. I made a test version of the round robin. (Which I will delete soon)

2. As the assistant coach of the newly created North High School Ultimate disk team, I made a blog site for the team. You can see it at http://ultimatenorth.blogspot.com/