Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Holiday At Home...




Since everyone is getting out there Christmas pictures I thought I would share some from our Christmas day celebration here in Lakeville. It was pretty relaxing with a nice brunch to start off the day. Once we were finished with presents, we plunged into a game of Monopoly that ended up lasting for four hours. I think we'll choose a shorter game next year. It was nice to have everyone together. Amy's been gone for the last two Christmas' in Australia and the year before that I was in South Padre Island.

2 comments:

grandmajean said...

I'm sorry, but there aren't too many people that would be playing Monopoly here. Our kids never learned to like it because Ralph and I didn't like it. Jenna Michels, Ryan's sweetheart, likes Monopoly, though.

Cute pictures! You Stynsberg's are sure beautiful girls.

Katie Beth said...

To tell you the truth, Amy, Josie and I don't particularly love monopoly, but we let Ronnie choose the game. We usually enjoy it for an hour or two, but it gets tiring after awhile. It's just fun to be able to get Emily and Ronnie involved in something they enjoy. We had a lot of laughs that's for sure.