Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The Yellow Cows

At the behest of the Roseau Clan we did white elephants. I forgot to take pictures of that event. Perhaps someone else did.



Anyway, this is what I got, and I am devoting all my mental energies this coming year to figuring out what it is. I've shown it to many people. A medical friend thinks they're cows, so I'm going on that assumption until I hear otherwise. But to my mind the "cows" look like professional cartoon characters from somewhere or other. I know this site is exposed to the entire blogosphere so perhaps there is someone out there in the wide world who can help me out.



It has five small holes at the tips of the fingers and one larger hole on the bottom. Those four tiny black dots are pieces of rubber.

1 comment:

ms said...

holy cows