Thursday, February 16, 2006

Airport?

My first thought was that this was near the playground at Endion. After I put some more thought into it I decided it must be the airport. What do you guys think?
Speaking of Endion I'm sure you're all aware that it hasn't been a school for many years now. In fact, I worked with a guy a few years ago who attended UMD around the same time as myself and he actually lived there. Apparently our old school was converted to dorms or apartments.
If we would've been on the ball we could've purchased this postcard back in December...

3 comments:

ms said...

This is the airport. We used to go there a lot and watch jets take off. Hey Greg what kind of shorts are you weaaring? Must've been a hot day or maybe you were in training.

greg said...

I didn't care what I was wearing as long as I could watch a couple jets take off and land. Must have been a heat wave in Duluth, and us flower children really know how to stay cool!

grandmajean said...

Aren't kids darling! Hey, Mark, your shorts are mighty nifty, too!






















Those sure are darling kids. I remember how exciting it was to visit the airport, inexpensive fun. We spent time at the airport whenever we welcomed friends or saw people off until 9-11. Hey, Mark, those are pretty nifty shorts you're wearing, too.