Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The e Round Robin: Bath Time

The e Round Robin: Bath Time

I have never posted a comment in this manner but the computer is not allowing me to add my comments in the usual manner. I went to the newest picture that I had seen since I was last visiting, the one about Allen and Dorothy, and after that I couldn't leave any comments. Yes, Mom and Dad did hire someone when we came home from the hospital. Remember, Mom wasn't in very good health, either. The woman is not Mrs. Cato, Mrs. Pearson, Mrs. Bloomstrand or Mrs. Julien. I believe the woman lived with us full-time. All of those women had families of their own by that time and had to care for their own children. I do remember faces!

1 comment:

northberger said...

Was mom already having health problems that early? When did the health problems start? Do you remember the name of the illness?