Monday, February 20, 2006

The e Round Robin: Greg Turns Two

The e Round Robin: Greg Turns Two

Let's try it this way. I'm still frustrated. I commented on the airport picture this evening but then when I tried to comment on the picture for Greg's bithday or any others I'm not able to get the box up to comment on. By the way, Dean, I thought that was the highchair that made into a drawing table and it seemed like Mom and Dad had it for years. I don't know what happened to the cake plate but likely it broke many years ago. I sure like that built in buffet. People are restoring homes like that these days. grandmajean

4 comments:

northberger said...

I have no idea why you're able to comment on some and not others. I'm stumped.

That's pretty cool that you linked back to the birthday party post. You're becoming quite the computer nerd...

It's really fun how all these memories are coming back as we see these pictures. I hope Aunt Dorothy joins the blog soon - I have a bunch of questions.

grandmajean said...

My only comment about Aunt Dorothy not joining the blog as yet is that she is extremely busy at 76 (or so), She has commented several times about how they haven't really retired! It's a small world. We found out that a couple that used to go to our church are a part of Allen and Dorothy's church in Reynolds.

DeanTheBean said...

I just called Jean. I think we figured out her problem. This might help others some day... I think this has happened to me in the past and "stynied" <--(new word) me for a minute.

We think she had left the comment window open after she left her first comment. Then when she clicked on the main blog page, the comment window went to the background. When she tried to click on the next post comment link, the comment window stayed in the background, so she didn't see it pop up.

She is going to try to remember to close the comment window after she leaves a comment. I also told her she could click on the "comment task" button down on the task bar to bring the comment window back to the foreground.

DeanTheBean said...

Thanks, Jean, for jogging my memory on the high chair. It was an early transformer! It had a couple of wheels on it too.