Saturday, April 21, 2007

I'm Back

Hey, guys. I'm back on again. For some reason the site suddenly wouldn't accept my password and I didn't want to find out what was going on because of everything else I had on my plate. Ralph and I have been on our Nominating Committee for church which requires a few extra hours this time of year. I was filling in for the chairman of the committee whom was out of town. Now we have the Annual Meeting tomorrow.
I wanted to weigh in on the music issue. I listen to some talk radio but with babysitting these days I listen to kids music more. I also listen to KTIS FM which is the contemporary music station; on most of the time. Because I listen to that, I hear many artists so don't have certain ones I listen to solely. Among the many I like are Robin Mark, Lenny LeBlanc and Paul Baloche whom we heard on our cruise last year. We grew very fond of their music for that week and still like it. I also like "Casting Crowns" and Nicole C. Mullens and another one I'm blanking on. Ralph's favorite is "Denver and the Mile High Orchestra". For those who haven't heard that group it is Christian Big Band music...outstanding. I don't listen to CD's as much anymore because I enjoy the variety on the radio.
Our latest project around here is tearing apart our mudroom. We're opening it up to extend our kitchen somewhat, will insulate, put in sheetrock, new flooring, cupboards, countertop, and closet.
I sent our condolences from the family to the Weisenhauses. I didn't know there was a place along with obituaries to greet the family of the deceased. They are a family that I have fond memories of because they cared about us as a family.

2 comments:

grandmajean said...

Those of you guys that are married, encourage your wives to write sometime. I miss hearing from Jo, Lois Ann, Denise and Faith. This isn't just for us siblings, gals!

Anonymous said...

Greg, Dan, Mark and Paul, did you by any chance read this and tell your wives. Surprise me sometime, "sister's".