Sunday, April 01, 2007

Vote for the Clever Clue of the Month

This month I recruited a team of experts to help me pare down a large list of clever clues. Here are the six best for the month of March. Vote on what you think is the best one today. Check the Clever Clue page on Tuesday to see the winner.

Bug's midsection ............................SHORTU
Result of foul match play? ..................ARSON
Promise to the chef? ........................OLEO
Decreasing device ...........................IRON
Dash of seasoning? ..........................MRS
Sock menders oath? ..........................DARN


Also, read my interview with Tyler Hinman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Northberger", My name is Nancy Cassell at BGC International Ministries. Would you email me at ncassell@baptistgeneral.org or call me at 800-323-4215, x3222, regarding a blog entry on 11/7/05? It's important. Thanks. Nancy