Friday, August 01, 2008

Wow!


I don't know how he did it but Dean did indeed find Willy. If you go to Google Earth, the first view is the entire world with the USA dead center. Don't go up or down, left or right, just zoom in more and more until you're about 12,000 feet up. To the right you should see the track and football field of the famed University of Kansas Jayhawks. At first I was going to do that, but I thought it would be too easy. Then I noticed a little to the left a smaller track and field. I went there and it is West Jr. High, home of the Warhawks. You can view their web site here. Take a virtual tour of the halls or West here.






If I'm not mistaken here we are in the halls of West looking out the very door to the place where Willy once stood like a dork staring at the camera.

1 comment:

DeanTheBean said...

It was a little luck and a little skill. I just did a Google map search on W Yale Rd. Got to the correct road right away, but I didn't know it until I started moving around. Suddenly there was Willy!!