Monday, May 02, 2011

God's hand was on me

Thank you for your prayers for my surgery. I had the least invasive surgery that I could have had. I don't really know what the surgeon did as my head is still all wrapped up. I hope to have it removed on Wed. I had plastic surgery to repair the wound on my head. It was difficult to anticipate how involved it could have been; praise be to God for the outcome!

Ralph's mom seems to be "out of the woods". About 2 weeks ago we really didn't know if she would make it. We went to see her in Duluth while she was in ICU. She looked pretty bad. She is recovering quite well and is at what used to be Lake Haven Nursing home.

Heidi and Josh are still waiting for their baby. We call him baby "B" She is in "practice labor", that is what the dula calls it. Maybe he'll come soon, hopefully in the next day or so. She is already about a week and a half overdue.

No comments: