Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Number Three

If Dean and Kurt just shoveled to their doorway, Steve would have beat them easily, but no, they shovel all the way down the hill to the shed giving them an impressive 365 foot trail.  They are, I believe, committed and dedicated shovelers through and through.

By the way a violent tornado went through the Twin Cities two days ago hitting North Minneapolis and the northwest suburbs.  I'm thinking that one of these days one of us should check with the Carlsons to see if they're goners, buried under a pile of rubble, or not.

5 comments:

ms said...

Maybe they could comment and then we would know they are OK. If they do not comment then all these numbers would change on this shoveling list.

ms said...

By the way i don't think i've seen google earth photos with snow before except on mountain tops.

Dancelot said...

Actually it's not Google Earth. It's Google maps Satellite mode. Note the single t and two l's in satellite.

ms said...

The round robin has been very educational lately. Do Dean and Kurt ever shovel uphill for more exercise?

DeanTheBean said...

Hi everyone,
I did all the shoveling this winter as Kurt's back was "out". (It's pretty good now.) I'm probably crazy, but I shovel for the exercise. Some day, I suppose, I'll throw my back out too.

1. I shovel both directions--uphill and downhill.
2. We also shovel an additional spur (not shown) at the bottom of the hill for a turn-around.