Sunday, August 06, 2006

Alaska pictures, Pig Roast

I don't know if anyone else missed this... I just scrolled down the blog and discovered a bunch of pictures of our Alaska trip that Mark posted of Exit Glacier, the Seward boat ride, Matanuska camping, Dawson City, etc. I think Mark post dated these posts.

Early notice! We are planning another pig roast this year. Two years ago, the excuse was that Jean and I turned 50 and Kurt turned 40. The excuse this time is that Steve is turning 60! It will probably be the first weekend in October.

4 comments:

ms said...

I was just going to post some Dawson City photos and then put up this same notice. Thanks for telling everyone for me. They were post dated with the date that the photos were taken. Feel free to add more pictures onto those days if you have some good ones.

Dancelot said...

Thanks Dean! I just looked back and found a lot of photos I hadn't seen the first time through.

grandmajean said...

Same here! I'm glad I wasn't the only one. I don't always go back so soon and look over our previous entries. Sometimes I like to check the comments that may have been added.

ms said...

You will also have to click July on the archives to see all of the Alaska photos, because the Minnesotans arrived on July 2nd.