Thursday, August 17, 2006

Canoe Trip - Part I

Last week Alyssa and JaNae's SS class went on a canoe trip at Voyageur's National Park. I was invited to join them. We began last Wednesday at Crane Lake. The red line above traces our journey. We returned to Crane Lake about noon on Sunday.
There were 16 of us. I could've made this picture brighter but decided I kind of liked it dark. By the way, have any of you had any problems uploading pictures? I had problems with some larger ones earlier so I made them smaller and was able to upload them. The above picture confused me - I tried uploading the smaller version - it didn't work. So I tried uploading the larger version and it worked!
This is JaNae and Rose jumping off a cliff. I actually tried to post this picture with part II (below) first. It didn't work. So I had to create part I...

3 comments:

DeanTheBean said...

Blogger still has bugs.

ms said...

So, is it a blood sucking blogger bug??? Try to repeat that 3 or four times.

Dancelot said...

If my photos aren't less than 100,000 bytes I can't post them.