Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My birthday weekend



For the last few years I haven't had the opportunity to share my birthday with my parents and sisters. This year instead of just celebrating the day, the party lasted all weekend. It included first a dinner at home on my actual birthday (Thursday 9/13). Then on Friday we decided to go for a more exotic experience and found ourselves on Snelling Ave. in St. Paul enjoying a delicious Ethiopian meal. Following that we came together once again on Saturday for the grand finale at our favorite apple orchard. A 24th birthday to remember!

5 comments:

Dancelot said...

What Ethiopian place on Snelling?

Katie Beth said...

It's called Fasika and it is absolutely incredible. The food was great and pretty inexpensive. We loved our waitress and before we left she made us promise that we would come back some weekend while she was working. We fully intend on doing that.

northberger said...

I'm not recognizing the gentleman in the second picture...

Dancelot said...

That particular gentleman is a relative of yours - or at least he will be soon. I'll let someone else explain.

Katie Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.