Saturday, September 17, 2005

Cars...



I wonder what life would be like without cars? I sure would like to experience it. Is there any place (city?, county?) that doesn't allow cars? The poor Amish don't believe in cars, yet they have cars driving through their neighborhood. I guess they don't have cars on Isle Royale and other places like that...

This evening, Kurt and I were carpooling home from work and a car rear-ended us--pretty hard. She was driving a Volvo so we got the worst of the damage. Her radiator got punctured, so she had to get her car towed. No one was injured.

Looks like there's a problem with photos.blogger.com tonight. It's "intermittently" not serving images. This is the message I get when I click on a broken image icon:

You don't have permission to access /blogger/6597/1468/1600/P00024321.JPG on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.


Maybe it will fix itself.

2 comments:

ms said...

Were you still able to drive your car, or is it totalled? Hope no one was hurt. It has been raining up here in Alaska for about 3 straight days and we are thinking of getting a boat.

DeanTheBean said...

Yes, can still drive the car. And all the tail lights work!! I guess maybe the license plate light probably don't work...

No one was hurt.