Sunday, September 18, 2005

Something's Rotten In The State Of Denmark

Something has been bothering me for a few weeks . . . an uncomfortable feeling in the gut. I finally localized the discomfort to a post at this web site regarding an enormously overweight cat. I was overcome with the photo of this astonishingly obese cat. I showed the photo to friends and family.
Then I noticed someone had posted a comment. It was Paul. He insinuated that the PHOTO WAS FAKE!!!!!!! At first I was agahst at the audacity of Paul, to insinuate that a blood relative would deceive us all with a photo of questionable authenticity. But now. . .well. . .I have stared at that photo for hours on end and with great hesitation, I now, too, stand with our courageous younger brother, and dare to question the authenticity of this fat cat.
I hereby issue a challenge to the one who posted this photo. Give us proof that this photo is unadulturated and that this cat is real. If no such proof is forthcoming then we are all given the freedom to post at this web site photos from whatever source we choose.

2 comments:

ms said...

I must admit that i do not know the lady in the photo or the cat, but aren't all photos real?? She was in the animal magic photos i sent over email and it was just a warning that animals get BIGGER!!

ms said...

In looking for that big cat in google the first websight i tried was this http://www.attention-to-details.com/newslog/481-the-biggest-housecat-ive-ever-seen.asp

Hopefully you can research it some more before questioning the reality of a photo.