Sunday, December 11, 2005

Nobody Made Me Do This

Due to shortness of time, The SouthStynzoneParty is Saturday, I thought I'd make it easy for anybody that would like to bring something to share. Just post it here or notify all by email. This is what I know at this point: Christmas/Birthday celebration Dec 17th 5PM-whenever.
Denise is making Swedish Meatballs, Rice pudding, Snow pudding, etc.
Some ideas were shared in emails that I never got back to. They sounded great, just let everyone know what you're bringing. If someone doesn't like it that's good, all the more for me, I like everything! (I still don't like tangerines) If there's not enough food I'll get the meatloaf out of the fridge. Eeew, that might not still be good!

3 comments:

Dancelot said...

The Lindstroms's aren't sure of everything they're bringing but this is for sure:

Two or three appetizer dips two of which will be a fancy hummus and feta plate, and the classic spinach dip bowl along with assorted chips and crackers.

DeanTheBean said...

And I haven't thought of what to bring yet either. Hmmm, maybe the green bean casserole again... or some other vegie dish...

Dancelot said...

Jean just sent an e-mail. Since I'm here I may as well enter her contribution. Jean and Ralph are planning on bringing. . .ta da. . . .mashed potato bake and Swedish Sausage.