Thursday, November 03, 2005

Dining in the Philippines

I believe this was Greg & Denise's 'Yellow Period'. Matching yellow T-shirts, yellow food, yellow environments. Also to be appreciated are the facial hair statements being expressed by the men... especially Greg's subtle statement of hipness with the moustache flowing gently into the generous sideburns.

Is anyone besides me wishing there was a way to determine easily if new comments have been added since one's last visit - or in the last 24 hours? There isn't a way to determine this is there?

6 comments:

DeanTheBean said...

Yes, it would be nice. There is a way to be notified of changes in the blog, but I don't know how specific it is...

DeanTheBean said...

And I wish a person could edit their comments after posting them.

DeanTheBean said...

Greg and Denise could probably help me here. I think this was the first restaurant we ate at in Manila. It was pretty cool. It was like a cafeteria. They had lots of different kinds of food. Of course, a lot of it was new to me. I was looking for stuff like this. I remember Dad wasn't too excited about "different" kinds of food. He got excited the next day, though, when he spotted a KFC. We went there for lunch.

ms said...

I think there is a way to have all the comments emailed to you. I get all of them on my gmail account. That might be because i am the one in charge? I give you permission to search around using the password.

greg said...

If I remember rightly, this was at a food-court type of place at a Manila mall, and I recall Dad was always more interested in steak and potatoes for most of the Philippine trip. What's the adventure in that?

grandmajean said...

I'm surprised to hear that Dad wasn't more adventuresome with the meals. I thought I learned to enjoy variety when I'm out from him. By the way, the blog still says my password is wrong but we'll see what happens...