Sunday, November 20, 2005

More celebrating!

It's time to get the "ball rolling" for Christmas Eve. It sounds like we have a good thing going but we sure will miss the southern Stynsberg's. Here's the list of guests at this time: Stephen, Dan Lindstrom's, Dean and Kurt, Paul Stynsberg's, Joe Tucker's, & Ralph Carlson's.

We will provide:
Swedish Meatballs (unless that is on the menu on the 17th and everyone wants something else) Let me know!

Please consider what is important in the Stynsberg tradition and what you want to bring. It would be great to have some variety for dessert, too.

7 comments:

Dancelot said...

Jean,
A couple of things here:

1. We haven't thought it through completely yet, but at the least we will bring some little smokies in barbecue sauce and some kind of a cheese-cake.

2. It would be great if you had a photo of yourself connected to your comments. I can do that for you, if you like, in two steps.

First, look through the family blog and find a photo of your face that you would like to be the one and tell me which one you chose.

Second, you can either give me your password and I'll do the rest or you can arrange to contact me on your cell phone and I will walk you through a few simple steps to get it done.

Dan

DeanTheBean said...

Green bean casserole!

grandmajean said...

Hey, Daniel,
I didn't see any pictures of me that I would approve of. Perhaps you could tell Ralph how to do this over Thanksgiving dinner and he may be able to teach me how to do that. I don't mind giving you my password if I need help.

DeanTheBean said...

... or just bring a photo that you like and one of us can scan it in...

grandmajean said...

Just another comment about Christmas Eve. We decided not to contribute as much meat this year because we want to be able to compliment the meal with other things. I will have to tell our children to check this to see what they want to contribute, also. I did email Greg and Denise to see what they are considering for their meal on the 17th. More info when we know more.

northberger said...

The Northbergers will bring a strawberry-pretzel jello salad.

northberger said...

The Queen of Northberg says we will also bring a cheeseball and crackers.