Sunday, November 06, 2005

The e Round Robin

The e Round R
obin
Hey guys, I don't know what I'm doing so this is kind of a test. I was looking at some of the photos this evening and they had dates from February of this year, for example. Mark, did you start this blog that long ago? I thought those Philipine pictures were added just recently as in the last few days. For you, Daniel, you said you were going to eliminate my names but they came up and there is still some confusion. We can talk about it later if this goes through.
Jean

4 comments:

ms said...

Hello Jean,
Good to see that you are back on the e round robin. On the left you will see all of the archives from August, September, October, November and those are the only months that we have been posting on this blog.

A little above that on the left you will see links. If you click on Marks Alaska you will see my other blog that goes back to the first of this year.

We are doing our best to make everyone computer geeks.

northberger said...

A-Rob
It looks like someone adjusted the preferred date setting. For comments it's showing the day first and the month second. I don't think it's always done that...

grandmajean said...

That should explain why it looks like you posted your comments on 7/11 instead of 11/7! I couldn't understand those early dates. I'm not sure I want to be a "geek" but I will be willing to learn gradually.

Dancelot said...

Something is still screwy here. I thought I deleted Jean's previous address (jeanneardelle) and invites. Then I invited her again. But here's the wierd thing. When she posts it says "grandmajean" posted, but when you look at the members list there is no "grandmajean" mentioned rather it says she is "jeanneardele". I don't understand! My only advice to Jean for now is. . .you posted successfully. . .remember exactly what you did to post and just keep on doing it. Sometime soon I will see if I can call Jean with a cell phone and walk her through a post step by step to see what's going on.