Tuesday, November 01, 2005

eat, sleep, work

Here are a few turnaround photos.


To the right is our biggest Lock Tag Try box. A system for making equipment safe for craftsmen to work on.




It is kind of a crazy time when they shutdown the plant and fix and check everything that cannot be done while we are online. We are running now!!! I have been on 12 hour nights from Oct 5 to Nov 10 when my normal night shift will be over. I did get 4 days off for good behavior.










This kind of reminds me of looking through a thick forest or jungle. A man made one.














A urea ship is being loaded. It was actually a little darker and the camera was braced on a fencepost.











This was a taco feed. We did a lot of feasting....






1 comment:

Dancelot said...

Hey Mark, in case you're wondering I'm the one who changed the title. There was an eight inch long space at the beginning of your post and out of curiosity I looked at it to see why. I couldn't see anything different except the long title and so as an experiment I made it shorter and re-posted it just to see what would happen.