Sunday, May 28, 2006

The Church Basement

Here are a few more photos from the wedding. On the back of the photos is stamped the name "Tim Bergstedt". I witheld these pictures hoping they would give me an advantage in the contest (which I don't personally consider to be cheating) but alas they were of no help. In fact there were some "bodies" in the Where's Waldo photo that I think I could have claimed were Ruth and Tom, Laura, Mabel etc. and gotten away with it. But from these photos It was obvious they were in the church basement helping out. If you can see any clues in these photos to name more names - go at it. So the people in the gym were likely only half the people at the reception. It would have been neat to have a photo in the basement too. It has been my contention for a long time that what happens in the church basement has more to do with holding a church together than what happens in the sancturary.

3 comments:

DeanTheBean said...

- top picture - So is that Ruth Sjoblom and Marge Enroth(??) in their glory? Otherwise, Mabel, Bette, Laura(?) and Dagmar. The guy in the back looks oh so familiar, but can't quite pull his name out of my memory grid... I'm better with numbers than names and faces. Can't figure out the hand on the right either...

- bottom picture - Looks like Mom just told an "off color" joke ;-)

Dancelot said...

That's my uncle Carl Peterson.

Dancelot said...

In the family photo I posted earlier, taken in the sanctuary, they both looked kind of sad - but judging from this picture I think they were just exhausted.