Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ok, here we go

Yahoo! I found the camera, my scanner is working and the Twins won last night. I think I'll get to work on some of those slides. I'm going to do some of the old Lindstrom slides first.

There were a few photos in the shoe boxes too. Here's one of them. For some reason I'm still having lots of problems posting to the family site. I tried, for example to upload this photo half a dozen times. I finally reduced the resolution of the original (170 kb) down to 60 kb and snuck this one through real fast.

5 comments:

northberger said...

Maybe this is a sign... maybe the Twins will start winning now.

I suspect a big part of your uploading problem is the dial-up connection. Perhaps it's time to switch to high speed.

DeanTheBean said...

Paul, you look a lot like your blog photo here...

Dancelot said...

The problem with Paul's theory is I've been interacting with this site for over a year with nary a problem. What happened in the last few months to make it so difficult?

Dancelot said...

We could have a contest here. . .which ones are wearing clip-ons?

grandmajean said...

I think my corsage was pinned on. It wasn't a fake!