Thursday, May 18, 2006

Grandma Gilberg

I mentioned a church directory. I'm going to start posting entries once in awhile. There is no date in the directory but it has to be 1970-1971. Mark is still at home, Steve is in Montreal (not Winnipeg) and Bill Sjoblom is in Korea.
One of Mom's best friends was Laura Gilberg. These are Carl Gilbergs parents. The directory doesn't bother to name the women and I can't remember her name, but we always just called her Grandma Gilberg anyway.
In the wedding picture she is in the upper left.

3 comments:

DeanTheBean said...

Oh yeah, that's the lady pretty close to Karen Brygger ;-)

northberger said...

Has everyone noticed how Dancing-large seems to have this image thing figured out - notice the tiny inset for this posting - and it works for both Firefox and I.E. Impressive!

Dancelot said...

Pure accident. I don't even know what what you're talking about with this "firefox" and stuff. I've always used aol. I don't even know what a "browser" is.