Monday, October 24, 2005

Heidi or Heidi?

This post used to start with the following paragraph. . .
This is a half-welcome to Heidi. She made a brief appearance to criticize her Mom's hair, but notice that the signature was not "Heidi" but "Anonymous". Methinks the Brottlunds need a profile. Somebody give us Heidi and Josh's e-mail address and we can invite them to join. (I suppose I could try her old e-mail address. I like to welcome new people with a photo, but all she gets for now is a hint of a picture.
BUT DeanTheBean has entered some comments (see comments below) convincing me that Anonymous could as well be a Quick as a Brottlund. So will the real Anonymous please step forward?
Note: A few days after this post I did get an e-mail from Heidi Brottlund asking to be invited to join the e-round robin so that is one point on the side of Heidi B. By the way. . .I'm so unobservant that I do not even know if both Heidi's took their husband's names or not.

5 comments:

DeanTheBean said...

How do you know it was Heidi Brottlund?

Dancelot said...

Who else would obsess about Jean's hair style? Heidi Fleiss? Heidi Klum? Heidi Ho?

DeanTheBean said...

Jean's hair style?

How about Lois Ann?

Have you considered that maybe Heidi Stynsberg (John Quick's wife) might have been obsessing about Lois Ann's hair style?

Dancelot said...

Hmmmmmmm. I'm just too wishy washy. Cuz I have to admit you have a very good point! When I objectively look at the picture and ask. . .Who's hair is sillier? I suppose it would be Lois Ann's (dare I say it?) by a hair. Now I'm curious. Who is Anonymous?

Dancelot said...

Same month. Just look down five or so pictures to a Post titled "Four Generations".