Saturday, October 08, 2005

I Can't Believe It!

Rats! Rats! Rats!
I posted the three pictures of our new cat this morning (see below) with the exquisite feeling that I would let you all dangle clueless and ignorant for a few days and then I would magnaminousouly begin to reveal to all of you the extremely esoteric clues that no one would have been expected to get.
Much to my dismay, little brother Paul issues a response within hours that blasts me out of the water. Before this post I would have grudgingly conceded that Paul is the Puzzlemaster of the family. Now I can only bow in utmost humility in the face of the master.
I will assume that the rest of the family has no idea of the spectacular feat that has just been accomplished. Allow me in the next few days to reveal to you the genius that is in our presence!

No comments: